INDUSTRIAL, OFFICE & INVESTMENT
Rebecca Madison joined Lee & Associates in 2018. Ms. Madison ensures the smooth operation of logistics, operational strategizing, manages support services and manages third party relations, while providing graphic design support for the Capital Markets Group. She has been involved in commercial real estate marketing and operations for over fifteen (15) years. Ms. Madison began her career at Grubb & Ellis under the direction of office and industrial brokers. Currently, Ms. Madison specializes in industrial, office and investment brokerage operations and marketing for the Orange County market. She joined the investment group to oversee the operations for the Capital Markets Team, on behalf of the shareholders.
Rebecca’s focus is assisting the Orange County Capital Markets Group, in both landlord/tenant, buyer/seller and Investment Sales. With this focus, she is developing further knowledge and understanding of the Commercial Real Estate Market.
Ms. Madison prides herself on her communication skills, integrity, honesty and work ethic.
- Project & Transaction Management
- Asset Management
- Development of company strategies
- Advanced Negotiating
- Strategic & Operational Leadership
- New business development
- Graphic Design & Marketing
- Monitoring Commercial Real Estate Portfolios
- Real Estate Analysis & Economics
- 2001 Bachelor of Fine Arts, Interior Design, University of Long Beach
- 2002 Certifi cate of Accouting and Business Management, Santa Barbara Business College
- Newport Beach Baseball Association (NBBA) – Sponsorship Program
- Probation Community Action Association (PCAA) – “Adopt a Family” for the Holidays